Cable Drag Chains
Product Description :
ORTON make Cable Drag Chains are used for conveying flexible cables / hoses etc. to movable units with maximum reliability. The construction of these chains is such that they cannot bend below a fixed minimum radius which is decided based on the cable / hosesize.
ORTON make Cable Drag Chains can be used for conveying cables & hoses. In case of hoses, the medium can be air, liquid or any gaseous matter.
These chains can be used for horizontal applications, vertical applications, circular movements as well as combined horizontal and vertical movements.
- Mechanical stress / stain on cable / hoses is reduced to a great extent.
- As there is not relative movement between the cable / hose and the cable drag chain, there is no functional wear.
- Loop formation of cable / hose and tensional strain on them is avoided.
- Increased life of cable / hoses.
- Minimum maintenance required.
- Due to proper and systematic conveying, working area / shoop floor appears neat.
- ORTON cable drag chains can be used for conveying cables and hoses, wherein the medium in the hose can be air, liquid or any gaseous matter.